Saturday 20 July 2013

My Lust List!

Hi Everyone!


So it's the weekend, it's sunny and everything's looking good! I hope you all have lots of exciting plans. The only downer is that it's that time of month- no, not that time of the month, I meant it's the last weekend before payday. If you're anything like me then budgeting is not a word in your vocabulary, and you tend to live like a king for the first two weeks of the month, and then like a pauper until payday! So, seeing as shopping is not really an option for me right now, I've put together my Lust List to share with you the things I'm hoping to get my hands on when payday FINALLY rolls around!

Please note these are not my images!

Image 4 of Warehouse Jacquard Mixed Dress


Love this jacquard dress from Warehouse (£50)- with it being so hot at the moment I have been really struggling to find work-appropriate outfits that would also keep me cool, but I think this ticks all the boxes. During the day I would wear with my awesome new fringed sandals from Oasis (Oasis Sandals) and a chunky necklace like this one from ASOS:

Image 1 of Limited Edition Statement Snake Chain Necklace
But it could also be jazzed up for evening wear with a black blazer and these shoes that I picked up recently from New Look:
New Look Space Ankle Strap Wedges
I think monochrome is always a chic look but I would need a splash of colour as well, preferably in the form of this AMAZING YSL clutch and a red lipstick like MAC's Russian Red, although in reality it will probably be something more budget-friendly like this neon clutch from ALDO, which would look great with a coral lip like MAC's Costa Chic.



On the subject of handbags, I have been wanting to get a new handbag for work for a while- the one I'm currently using was a present from my boyfriend and is a gorgeous Michael Kors tote, but unfortunately it doesn't have a zip and I'm always nervous about travelling on busy tube trains with it. I think Michael Kors do such simple, classic designs and I really love this Selma tote with stud detail. It comes in a range of colours but for work I would probably stick with classic black, but at £330 it is one to save up for!




Finally, also on my Lust List is this Liquid Tanner from James Read. I am a regular fake tanner and have tried so many different products over the years, from Rimmel to Xen Tan. At the moment I am using Garnier Ambre Solaire's Wash Off Instant Bronzer Gel, which I really like for a bit of post-holiday colour as it is very subtle so just enhances my natural tan. I've never tried the James Read products but have heard so many good things, so this is definitely one that I would love to try once I feel in a position to spend £25 on a self tanner!

LIQUID TAN LIGHT


So this is my current Lust List, I'd love to hear what you are lusting after and if you've tried any of James Read's products!


Rosie x

1 comment: