Thursday 11 July 2013

YSL Extravagance!

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to do a quick post to show you the new love in my life..
I have had my eye on this ring from Yves Saint Laurent for a while and have been soo jealous everytime I've seen a celeb rocking one of these Arty Metal rings. However, with a £180 price tag they were kind of out of my league price-wise, and so I have just been lusting after them from afar.



When I got back from my holiday I was perusing some of the sales online (as you do!) and was SO EXCITED to see this same YSL ring has 60% off at Net-A-Porter!!! OK, at £72 it's still not exactly a bargain basement price, but at least it was in my league and I have been wanting one for such a while that I decided to take the plunge and go for it.
I'm so glad I did! I have been wearing it everyday since it arrived (£5 postage, ouch!) and it's had loads of comments and admirers. Not to mention the fact that I absolutely love it! I am a real fan of statement jewellery and love my rings and necklaces to be big and bulky (this definitely is not one for those that prefer dainty accessories!). I also am in love with the bright blue glass centre- they had the same ring in a load of different colours but I think the blue is really striking and will go with a lot of things, plus it's really summery so perfect for this nice weather we've been having!
Anyway, that's pretty much all I wanted to say- I know I promised a blog about holiday essentials but I was just too excited about this and really wanted to share it! Let me know what beauty/fashion goodies you've been lusting after recently as I'd love to hear!
Rosie x



1 comment:

  1. I've got the same ring, but in pure gold color :o). I love it too, and wear it 3-4 times a week, i'ts stylish, funky and get sooo many compliments for it. Nice one :O)

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete