Wednesday 12 November 2014

Product Review: Bouffe Dry Spray


Hi Everyone,

On a recent peruse around my local Boots I was drawn in to their 'new product' section and was interested to spot this: the Bouffe Dry Spray for Dark Brown Hair. The product promised to deliver a revolutionary formula for 'bigger, thicker looking hair' (the quickest way to my heart other than chocolate!) and so I was immediately sold. Not to be confused with a dry shampoo, this product won't work on a grease-day but instead promises instant oomph-in-a-can.

Having tried the Bouffe Dry Spray however, I must admit that I'm disappointed, Did it make my hair look thicker? Yes, but in doing so it coated my roots in a sticky, dark brown powder which got all over my fingers (and forehead!) when I rubbed it in and left me touching my hairline self-consciously approximately every 5 seconds.The only way I can really think to describe it is 'rubbery'- my hair felt stiff and, although the volume held well, it was almost too long-lasting to the point that I struggled to wash it out.

Having subsequently read some reviews of this product it seems other bloggers had similar feelings about it, but have suggested that it might be good for voluminous up-dos. I agree that perhaps that might be better suited to this product's purpose, but unfortunately I just don't think this product will work for me at all as I can't stand the texture of it and it just made my hair feel horribly dirty.

This spray is available at Boots for £5.99 and comes in a range of colours from Black, to Grey, to Transparent.


Have you tried the Bouffe Dry Spray? Let me know what you thought!

Rosie x




No comments:

Post a Comment