Sunday 16 November 2014

Skincare Regime: Pepta-Bright


Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share one of my recent skincare discoveries with you all: Indeed Labs' Pepta-Bright Even Skintone Enhancer. I have been using this 'moisturing cream-serum' for a few weeks now and I have to say that I've been delighted with the results!

Pepta-Bright aims to improve skin clarity and tone, as well as diminishing dark spots and redness. I have never had particularly bad skin but I do suffer with some redness and dark circles, particularly in Winter. Pepta-bright is a lightweight cream that should be applied after cleansing and underneath your regular moisturiser. In my case I also apply Indeed Labs' Hydraluron beforehand which helps skin to retain moisture and makes it plumper and more healthy-looking.

Since using Pepta-Bright I have really seen a difference in my skin. I feel so much more confident both with and without make-up, and my skin looks really clear, bright and healthy. The Pepta-Bright also leaves my skin feeling really soft and well-moisturised with barely a spot or blemish in sight.

Pepta-Bright is free of certain 'nasties' such as kojic acid, mercury, hydroquinone and parabens, and I think it would be especially good for slightly more mature skin (a hunch that was confirmed in Caroline Hirons' review).

If you invest in this product (at £29.99 from Boots it is certainly what I would classify as an 'investment'!) then don't expect instant results. However, if you persist with it twice a day for a few weeks then I'm sure you will witness the results and will love it as much as I did!

Have you tried Pepta-Bright? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Rosie x

2 comments:

  1. Definitely sounds like this is worth the money - this is most likely going onto my Christmas wish list!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't be without it now! Plus a little goes a long way so it does last out :)

      Rosie x

      Delete